I am not a name brand snob and actually refuse to wear any product that promotes a designer name. I mean, shouldn’t they be paying us to flash their name across the front of our t-shirts or on the side of our sunglasses, or…across our derrieres (I have room for at least 30 letters!)? Yes, it is commonly called “endorsement.”
HERE’S MY BIG EXCEPTION TO THE RULE: SUNBRELLA FABRICS.
SUNBRELLA is not paying me to type this blog entry. I am pushing their fabrics because they are amazing in so many ways and differ from other brands that claim to be good for the outdoors. Here’s why:
1) They are mildew resistant.
2) They clean with soap and water and you can even use bleach. Here’s a link for cleaning instructions: Click For Cleaning Instructions
3) They are fade resistant, also referred to as UV resistant.
4) They are water resistant, shrink resistant and stretch resistant.
5) Sunbrella fabrics come with a warranty: Click for Warranty
6) Sunbrella fabrics are kid, family and pet friendly. Even more important, they feel good and have a soft hand with durability (15,000 double rubs). Now consumers use them inside the house almost as often as outside. Sunbrella fabrics are made to last longer.
We even have outdoor trims, cords and brush fringes, that coordinate with Sunbrella fabrics. Here’s the link: http://www.fabricmill.com/decorative-trim/sunbrella-outdoor-trim
Happy Decorating, Inside or Outside,